Psychologist, Family therapist
Founder and head of Family Psychology Center LĪNA. Works with adults and couples. Works with parents during pregnancy and postpartum. Infant-parent psychotherapy. Works in Latvian and German languages.
Born 1974, married, mother of four children.
- Since 2011 – parent-infant psychotherapy studies in Bremen (Germany)
- Systemic family psychotherapy training. Family psychotherapist. (2014)
- Certificate “Trainer of Communication Competences in Couple Counseling” (Institut für Forschung und Ausbildung in Kommunikationstherapie, München, 2008)
- Master degree in psychology (LU, 2000)
- Since 2003 – LĪNA, psychologist
- 2001-2003 – RPIVA, lecturer
- Since 2001 – University of Latvia, lecturer